I found you through Rachel. Your family is precious. I love to see the Lord blessing you :)!April (Fuller) Carrasco
I can't believe how big she is! Such a cutie!
Kim she is getting so big! I hope you guys are loving the new town and getting settled.
Kim -I am glad you found us! Congratulations on your beautiful little girl! Girls are fun...Where are you guys now? I hope you are well. Take care! - Kim
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I found you through Rachel. Your family is precious. I love to see the Lord blessing you :)!
April (Fuller) Carrasco
I can't believe how big she is! Such a cutie!
Kim she is getting so big! I hope you guys are loving the new town and getting settled.
Kim -
I am glad you found us! Congratulations on your beautiful little girl! Girls are fun...Where are you guys now? I hope you are well. Take care! - Kim
Post a Comment